If you think there's any chance your debit card has been compromised, lock your card immediately. You can do this in the app by going to the "Banking" view > click on "MORE" > then select "Lock card." This will ensure that your current debit card is no longer active or usable.
To get help filing a dispute, please contact us in the app (under "Help" in the "Profile" section) or at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as you can on what you think happened, including:
- When/what date did you discover something may have gone wrong?
- Which Empower account did this happen on?
- Did you have your debit card in your possession the whole time or has your card been lost/stolen? If so, what date did your card go missing?
- Do you recognize this merchant and have you ever had any dealings with them in the past?
- Have you locked your card yet?