If you think there's any chance your debit card has been compromised, lock your card immediately. You can do this in the app by going to the "Banking" view > click on "MORE" > then select "Lock card." This will ensure that your current debit card is no longer active or usable.
To get help filing a dispute, please contact us in the app (under "Help" in the "Profile" section) or at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as you can on what you think happened, including:
- When/what date did you discover this charge(s)?
- Did you have your debit card in your possession the whole time, or has your card been lost/stolen? If so, what date did your card go missing, and on what date did you become aware?
- Whether or not you recognize this merchant(s), and if you have ever had any dealings with them in the past?
- Please list, in writing, the transaction(s) that you're referring to, including the dates, names, and amounts.
- Have you locked your card yet?
After the above information has been received, it will be reviewed by our dispute team, after which you will be contacted.