Through external financial institutions:
- Log in to your bank’s online banking website/app to initiate the transfer
- Look for the Transfer option
- Provide your Empower account number and routing number to complete the transfer. You can find these numbers in the Empower app on your account page, under the “More” menu
Through the Empower app:
- Connect the external bank account to the Empower app (by selecting "Linked Accounts" in the Profile menu, or from the "Add Account" section on the Analysis screen)
- Under Banking, select "Transfer"
- Follow the instructions provided to make transfers from the external account to your Empower account
Note: Generally, external transfers take 1-4 business days to complete; however, transfers between your Empower accounts are immediate.