Are you ready to start using your new Empower accounts? It's easy to fund them.
Set up direct deposit and have your paychecks or other recurring deposits sent right to your checking or savings account automatically.
- Under your account, tap on “More” and select “Deposit Paycheck”
- Follow the guided set-up process
Or set it up through your employer by providing them your Empower account number and routing number, found in the Empower app on your account page, under “More”
Move money between your Empower accounts and accounts you hold at other financial institutions.
Through external financial institutions
- Log in to your bank’s online banking/app to initiate the transfer
- Look for the Transfer option
- Provide your Empower account number and routing number to complete the transfer, found in the Empower app on your account page, under “More”
Through the Empower app
- Connect the external bank account in the Empower app (by selecting 'Linked Accounts' in the Profile menu)
- Under Banking, select Transfer
- Follow the instructions provided to make transfers from the external account to your Empower account
Note: Generally, external transfers take 1-4 business days to complete; however, transfers between your Empower accounts are immediate.
Wire money into your Empower accounts from another bank (domestic only) by providing the details below:
Bank Name: Evolve Bank & Trust
Bank Address: 6070 Poplar Avenue, Suite 100, Memphis, Tennessee 38119
Bank Phone: 415-688-2943
Routing Number: 084106768
Account Number: Found in the Empower app on your account page, under “More”
Mobile payment service (such as PayPal, Square Cash, Cash App, Venmo)
Link your Empower account to your mobile payment service, such as PayPal and Cash App:
- Log in to your mobile payment service account/ app
- Provide your Empower account number and routing number to link your account, found in the Empower app on your account page, under “More”
Cash and Check Deposit
Empower does not currently support cash or check deposits. However, our team is working on a mobile check deposit feature in the app. In the meantime, please refer to the above account funding options.